~*The STARS we love*~

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ~*The STARS we love*~ » Nick Carter » Интервью, статьи, высказывания...

Интервью, статьи, высказывания...

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Народ, я тут откопала в рассылках интервью Карта и пребываю в шоке от его рассказах про семью...

Nick Carter: "I Can't Trust My Parents"

Viva BamS - Translated by Chica @ LD.
Source: NLY

At the moment he's touring throughout Germany with the other four Backstreet Boys and their successful "Never Gone" Tour - that's a great musical comeback after five years! But privately, Nick Carter (25) went through a lot of trouble. Not just the break-up with Paris Hilton, but also serious family problems. For the first time, the youngest Backstreet Boy comments on that issue.

They say your mother took money from your brother's bank account - without Aaron's permission. Is that true?

I left my family behind a long time ago - just because a lot of wrong things were going on. I managed to get out of that, but my brother got involved. Unfortunately these kind of things happen when parents use their children to make money.

Did your mom also take money from your account without asking for permission?

If it happened, I got over with it. I didn't fight against it because I still have a heart. You have to forgive people, even when they've been trying to use you for their own benefit. So if she's done that, I won't charge her for it.

Does that mean you don't know? Or does it mean you don't want to know?

I don't want to know.

Are you still in contact with your parents?

It's difficult for me to be in contact with her or my father because most of the time it's just about the business, not about normal family issues. So I can't communicate with them much.

When did you talk to them for the last time?

I can't remember.

Your parents got divorced. Was that the reason you broke up the contact with them?

Well, that was probably one of the reasons. I just can't trust them - too many bad things happened in the past, all the negative experiences I made got me down back then. You get inner scars from how your parents treat you or from what they do to you in your childhood. That's why I want to keep the distance between me and them - I just want to be surrounded by positive things.

What kind of feelings do you have when you think about the future?

There was a lot of trouble going on in my family, there were a lot of problems and that's because my mom and my dad weren't happy with themselves. That's why one of my most important goals is to be happy and to know where I stand. As long as I'm being optimistic, trying to be a good person for myself and everyone else, nothing can happen to me.

Didn't you do that in the past?

In the first place, I've always been there for my family. I gave them the money that I earned as a Backstreet Boy. I was their breadwinner. It wasn't my mom or my dad - ever since I was 15, it was me who brought the money home. And we were five [siblings].

That's a lot of pressure for a teenager.

It was hard, but things like that happen in the music industry. People get greedy for money. We didn't have anything. I was pleased to see them happy.

When did you stop supporting them financially?

I was about 18. That's when it was legal for me to leave my family! But everything that's happened before my 18th birthday wasn't under my control.

Not long ago, I heard rumors about you confessing to be bankrupt?

I'm not bankrupt, that's bullshit!

So where's that rumor from then?

I can't remember having said anything like that ever before. Maybe I've said that I spent a lot of money on things that I don't necessarily need.

What kind of things?

Cars, houses, boats - but these material things don't mean anything to me anymore. Believe me, I'm far away from being bankrupt! I've always been quite responsible when it comes to money, even though I've lost some before - but you know, you only grow smarter when things like that happen.

Have you often been used by people who were pretending to be your friends?

Oh yeah. That's happened to me loads of times. There are some 'sharks' in this business, wrong people who are trying to use you, especially when you got a big heart. I've really given a lot to [ wrong ] people, but I've never been bankrupt. You just have to try and trust your own judgement - well, you can be wrong at times.

Is there anything you'd like to let your parents know?

Nothing I could think of right now, no. All I can say is: I hope they are happy with their lives and the decisions they've made in the past. And I hope they'll learn how to forget the bad and to think and live in a more positive way.

Could you imagine sitting at one table together with them all one day?

One day, certainly. But at this point I can only imagine the things I'll do by myself.

So there won't be a reunion for Christmas?

No, I'll celebrate Christmas alone.

У Картера на лицо депрессуха и не желание  вообще вспоминать про родоков.. он явно в них разочарован и тем более  с предстоящей свадьбой его маман думаю.. его можно понять.. вырос мальчик в большой семье и то что сейчас происходит его явно пугает и расстаривает он предпочитает не общаться с ними дабы огородить себя  от боли которая его ждет при воспоминаниях..  ну ето мое мнение..

я уже раза 3 перечитала это интервью... чето грустно как-то. жаль мне его... он к семье так привязан всегда был... плохо, когда родителей нет рядом в нужный момент...

Отредактировано Юся (2005-10-26 07:38:16)

Да...даже я не могу читать это без грусти ((((

ахха, меня такая же развлекуха как и картера года через два ждет...

Ань, ты о чем?  :huh:

ну как, у меня маман разводиться собирается. и замуж за другого. Веселуха, млин. Мы с картером - товарищи по несчастью.

нда... ужасная ситуация, наверное...

У Бритни тоже самое пару лет назад было... Обидно :(

ситуация - хуже не придумаешь, поверьте человек, у которого мман почти два раза в разводе...

Ань, я думаю, что и одного раза достаточно для трагедии в жизни детей... Взрослым детям чуть легче перенести это, они хоть что-то понимают, а вот маленьким...

знаете, как опытный чел скажу, что не о родительском разводе думается всю жизнь. это можно пережить. особенно, когда после развода реально становится лучше. но, плу, я тебя поддерживаю.

а в тему, грустное интервью, но мне кажется, что для ника это тоже пройденный этап.

будем на это надеяться, Кэть  :)

У Ника все в конце концов образуется, я только не знаю, какие у него сейчас отношения с аароном?

Юськ, помоему как раз таки взрослым детям сложнее, да, понять могут, но именно по этому и сложнее. когда мне было три года и моя мать развелась, мне просто сказали, чтоу меня будет второй папа и все. А сейчас, я никаких третьих,четвертых, и прочих пап не приму.

Действительно очень грустное интервью. Я прекрасно могу понять почему Ник так расстроен? Практически всю свою жизнь он старался помочь своей семье выбраться из нищеты и сделать своих родных счастливее. Я помню как сияло лицо Ника в 2002 году, когда вся семья Картеров была в сборе и все были близки как никогда. казалось все распри забыты и они одна большая счастливая семья. К сожалению счатье длилось недолго. Бедный Ник я как никто зная как это тяжело не иметь близких. Ник трудился для этой семьи с 9-ти лет и вот к чему все привело. Только сегодня на другом форуме фанаты делились старыми детскими фотографиями Ника, Арона и остальных Картеров и на этих фото было видно, что в прошлом их семья была крепкой и сплоченной. А теперь от семьи остались одни воспоминания и горечь в душе. Мне искренне жаль Ника и Арона. Они любиили своих родителей,, но к сожалению у славы есть своя цена. Очень многие семьи в которых росли дети которые потом стали суперзвездами, разрушились из-за денег.

Рина

Вы здесь » ~*The STARS we love*~ » Nick Carter » Интервью, статьи, высказывания...